Free program of Malteser
Malteser’s 12-week, free program is aimed at 18-27 year old recent immigrants in Berlin (regardless of status) who need assistance with career orientation.
On February 14, the new round of the Competence Workshop starts!
10 modules for individual mentoring
10 different modules and individual mentoring are the first steps to the following questions:
- What am I good at and what do I still want to learn?
- What are my professional goals?
- How do I find a job or training?
- What documents are important for this?
- How do I write an application?
- What questions will I be asked during an interview?
- … and many other important things around the professional future!
The modules consist of workshops and take place as attendance events in the premises of the Malteser Diözesangeschäftsstelle in Charlottenburg: on three afternoons a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 3-6 p.m. each) useful tips and contents around the vocational orientation are imparted.
The skills learned as well as the further goal setting are deepened in the subsequent individual mentoring.
We advise you
Feel free to contact us for more information.